Dare to Dream

I started out this week scared to dream. This week's TPT Seller Challenge was to blog about our dreams. The thought of a blog was scary. I'm a "techy" & can do many things but a creating a blog was not one of them. As a stubborn DIYer I didn't want to do it if I couldn't do it myself. However the excitement of people starting their own blogs in our Facebook Group inspired me. Google became my best friend & worst enemy as I searched for blogging basics, but I did! 

Now on to my dreams:
1. I have always dreamed of being a stay at home mom, the kind that is actively volunteering in her children's school. I'd love to have a flexible schedule to work on TPT from home while still being active in my children's lives.

2. While I love my house now, I'd love to buy a dream house big enough to have a separate room for my husband's toys. You see, I'm married to a big kid. When you come into my house you see a full sized video arcade, a skee ball machine and pinball machine. All of them are in the middle of my living room. My dream house would also have a breath-taking pool.

3. As a Girl Scout community service has always been a part of my life. In college I was the Philantrophy Chair of my sorority, Phi Mu. I'd love to be able to give back to my community & see the impact of my donations.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment