My Masterpiece & A Freebie


For this weeks TPT Seller Challenge, I decided to finish my science standards that have taken me a year to finish. You see I started them for my classroom and made them as I needed them. They include 19 Science Standards correlated to Journeys Kindergarten Edition. 

Each poster includes:

  • Pictures that match the standard
  • I Can statement  
  • Full text of standard
  • Journey's Lesson Correlations (if available)     
Click here to see it my store NGSS Science Posters with Journey's Correlations   
              Also available without Journey's Correlations.




I put them up in my classroom using Shop Ticket Holders. You can buy at Office Depot for $1.99 each. 































FREEBIE ALERT 

I also created a Sampler Version for you that includes all 5 Big Idea 1 Standards. Check it out here.                                                         










No comments:

Post a Comment