Follow the Frenzy


It has been an amazing 3 weeks at the TPT Seller Challenge. So many people have shared invaluable tips & advice with me. There is an amazing sense of community on TPT. In this journey there are three amazing women how I'd like to thank.

1.Vanessa from Longwing Montessorri , reached out to me in Week 1 when she realized we had friends in common. As it turns out, she is my sorority sister from the same chapter I graduated from a decade before her. We have become daily text buddies. She lives relatively close to me so we met at a local McDonald's with our laptops. We talked for 3 hrs while my children played. She is extremely sweet. has amazing ideas & has already taught me so much. She has become my go to person for TPT.

 I was very lucky to win Lattes and Lunchrooms & Design Infusion's Giveaway.

2. Kristen from Design Infusions is my Blog Fairy. I had just started my blog & was staying up late every night trying to figure out how to customize it when I got her email telling me I had won. I was over the moon! Below is the before picture. What an improvement! She did an amazing job & customized it just for me. I am so grateful!
3.  Kelly from Lattes and Lunchrooms is my TPT Fairy. I won a $25 Gift Certificate to her amazing store. What did I pick?

No comments:

Post a Comment