Monday, July 20, 2015

Fun! Fun! Fun! Summertime Blog Hop




I'm so excited to be part of my first blog hop! Thank you Cheryl from Mrs. Wyatt's Wise Owl Teacher Creations for hosting it.


Summer is a time to reinforce academic skills as well as life skills.  

Every summer I enroll my kids in swimming lessons in my local YMCA. This summer my 4 year old is finally gaining confidence in the water  & my 7 year old is having a blast at 1/2 Day Aquatics Camp. Living in Florida, I believe swimming is an essential life skill all kids need.

I created a Freebie to help parents and teachers engage children in a discussion about water safety. You can create a scrapbook with your kids demonstrating the skills or have them draw pictures.






Click here to get your FREEBIE



I am very proud of my little girl, just a week ago she did not have the confidence to swim on her own.



Other than swimming, I have spent the summer practicing Spanish with my kids. Although I am fluent in Spanish, my kids are not. When my daughter came home from school singing the Spanish alphabet, I knew I had to teach her more. She was the inspiration for all the bilingual sets in my store.

Here she is singing the Alphabet Song.



Here is a preview of my Bilingual Alphabet.