Fun! Fun! Fun! Summertime Blog Hop




I'm so excited to be part of my first blog hop! Thank you Cheryl from Mrs. Wyatt's Wise Owl Teacher Creations for hosting it.


Summer is a time to reinforce academic skills as well as life skills.  

Every summer I enroll my kids in swimming lessons in my local YMCA. This summer my 4 year old is finally gaining confidence in the water  & my 7 year old is having a blast at 1/2 Day Aquatics Camp. Living in Florida, I believe swimming is an essential life skill all kids need.

I created a Freebie to help parents and teachers engage children in a discussion about water safety. You can create a scrapbook with your kids demonstrating the skills or have them draw pictures.






Click here to get your FREEBIE



I am very proud of my little girl, just a week ago she did not have the confidence to swim on her own.



Other than swimming, I have spent the summer practicing Spanish with my kids. Although I am fluent in Spanish, my kids are not. When my daughter came home from school singing the Spanish alphabet, I knew I had to teach her more. She was the inspiration for all the bilingual sets in my store.

Here she is singing the Alphabet Song.



Here is a preview of my Bilingual Alphabet.








No comments:

Post a Comment