My Kinder Tribe




I am so excited to be part of The Kinder Tribe!



Hi, I'm Sasha. I a mother to 2 kids, a 4yr old girl & a 7 year old boy. I've been teaching for 15 years, 9 of those in K. I've worked in all kinds of schools: public, private, charter, native american, & Montessori. While each type of school has its own charm, I believe the public school system in my state has the most to offer its students and teachers. I am a proud graduate of the International Baccalaureate Magnet program in a public school. My high school curriculum was harder than my college one. I was better prepared for college than my brother who went to private school.

My principal calls me the Techy Kindergarten teacher. I love anything that has to do with technology. I love my iPhone, iPad & MacBook. My husband knows that my techy toys excite me more than jewelry. My Nikon DSLR camera is my favorite toy. I love taking pictures and editing them. I also love bright colors! the first things on my back to school shopping list is color sentence strips. I use them on bulletin boards, pocket charts & even cut them to make flash cards. My favorite book is the Kissing Hand. I love the message of love in it. Its also a great book for parents to read to their kids before they start kindergarten. It comforts parents too. I made this Kissing Hand Freebie. Click the picture to get it.
 Kissing Hand Freebie
My favorite kinder blogger is Deanna Jump. I have been following her long before I became a TPT seller. Now she is also my inspiration. I love her style & friendly attitude! I love to meet her in person one day.



No comments:

Post a Comment