Our Teaching Tribe August Challenge


This month for Our Teaching Tribe's first challenge I was paired up with Yara from Sea of Knowledge. Yara is from Sydney, Australia. My son & I reviewed  her Fall Themed Mystery Place Value Messages. We practiced his Place Value skills all week as he gets ready for 2nd grade.


 In her packet students must complete Place Value Worksheets to decode the mystery letters to solve a riddle. The graphics on these sheets are super cute!  
 Children love solving riddles. This packet can be used in over the course of a week or a day if students are separated into teams. Over the course of a week students can solve one letter of the riddle a day, definitely building excitement as they get closer to the answer.


  I loved how this product offered multiple ways of building numbers. Yara has answer keys for all the worksheets making checking them a snap.
My son had a great time practicing his math skills and solving the riddle. You can see Yara's Fall Themed Mystery Messages here. Click below to visit Yara's blog and see her review of my Kissing Hand Unit.


No comments:

Post a Comment