Get the PERFECT POINT!

 A Sharpener Loved By All

Classroom Friendly Supplies' sharpener has intrigued me for years. However as a kindergarten teacher I needed to sharpen big pencil who were not compatible until now! I was very excited when they sent me my own sharpener to review! My own children who are 5 & 8 years old loved it. They quickly found all the broken pencils in our house to sharpen. Kids love it because it is easy to use and provides a perfect point every time. I loved it because it is quiet. Below is a video of my 5 year old demonstrating how easy it is to sharpen a pencil.


Both of my kids begged me not to take it to school & keep it at home. Since it was the end of the school year, I agreed to let them keep it at home for the summer. At home & at school I have gone through so many sharpeners that did not work. The electric ones were noisy and seemed to eat pencils rather than sharpen them. The most frustrating part is when the sharpened point breaks with its first use after using the expensive electric sharpener. My children & I have been using the Classroom Friendly Supply Sharpener for a month now & have yet to have to resharpen a pencil because it breaks immediately after sharpening. This sharpener provides the PERFECT point every time. I will definitely be buying more for my classroom before school starts & of course I will keep one at home! 






You can get your own here!


No comments:

Post a Comment