4th of July Minute to Win It!


Do you want to spruce up your 4th of July Party? 

 

First grab some 4th of July Party Hats that will be a hit with all the kids!

To get them simply sign up for my newsletter here. 

 

Then, play Minute to Win it Games that will engage your guests. Both young old!

 

I played Minute to Win it Games with my Class for our End of the Year Party. The kids, parent volunteers & I all had a blast. So I'm doing an encore of the games with my family for our 4th of July Party.  

We played:

1. Go Fishing: Fish are cut out of tissue paper & you need to fan the fish to the finish line.

2. Balloon Race (one of our favorites): Put a balloon or beach ball between your legs & have a race.

3. There She Blows: Blow a cup with a straw across the table.

4. Nose Dive (one of our favorites): Transfer a cotton ball from one plate to another using your nose.

5. Tower Power: Make towers alternating dixie cups & paper plates.

6. Noodling Around: Pick up pasta using a spaghetti noodle.

7. Face Cookie (another one of our favorites): Move a cookie from your forehead to your mouth using only the muscles in your face.

We got most of our Minute to Win It games from this FREEBIE on TpT. 

Here are 3 videos of Minute to Win it Games that are Perfect for your 4th of July Party!


 




  Join me in celebrating the 4th of July by playing Minute to Win It . Let me know which games you played.

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment