What is Boom Learning?


A few weeks ago when my students needed to practice counting money. I decided to give BOOM learning a try. My students loved it! They beg me to go on BOOM. In all honesty, I have caught several on BOOM when they were supposed to be on AR or Reflex (digital learning apps that are paid by the school.)

Boom Learning is an online platform that hosts BOOM Cards. Boom Cards are digital task cards. The decks are gamified making it fun for students. They get instant feedback on their responses and teachers get data on individual students. Teachers sign up for free or paid accounts to assign BOOM cards to their students. Their are a few different membership plans.  There are a lot of BOOM cards to choose from.


Here are some of the BOOM cards I have tried with my students.

Counting Coins by Hooty's Classroom: Free
Money at the Carnival by Trinity Music
Money Word Problems by Garden Pea Design

No comments:

Post a Comment